How do I start keto in 3 days?
Consume 20g or less of net carbs per day on this keto menu plan, not too much protein, lots of fat, drink at least 100 ounces of water per day, get plenty of salt and supplement with potassium and magnesium. Boom, three days later you’re in ketosis (which you can measure with your ketostix,) and on your way!
What Is Keto?
Keto, short for Ketogenic Diet, is a high-fat, low-carb diet that has gained popularity over the last few years. It is based on the idea that when your body is deprived of carbohydrates, it will switch to burning fat for energy. This increased fat-burning results in weight loss and improved health.
What You Need To Start Keto
Getting started on the Keto Diet is relatively simple. All you need is food and a plan. You can get natural foods like lean meats, eggs, nuts, and healthy fats. It’s important to focus on high-quality sources of carbohydrates like berries, vegetables, and whole grains. You also will want to limit your intake of processed foods, artificial sweeteners, and added sugars.
Recommendations To Start Keto
1. Consult with your doctor before beginning the diet.
2. Gradually reduce your carbohydrate intake and slowly increase your fats over time.
3. Make sure to get ample amounts of fiber by eating a variety of different vegetables.
4. Track your food intake and progress to make sure you are meeting your goals.
5. Drink plenty of fluids throughout the day and stay hydrated.
6. Incorporate exercise and an active lifestyle.
7. Get plenty of rest, focus on your mental health, and enjoy the process.